40 Hours per week
The Urban Space and Travel Company Limited operate serviced apartments, apartment hotels, co-working, meeting and event space in Cardiff and the Vale.
As Sales Coordinator you know what it means to deliver great hospitality. Your focus will primarily be on our meeting, coworking and event spaces supporting the business growth plans. With a great personality and a passion for hospitality you will always be able to offer great options to our clients.
You will take the lead to grow local business, identify new leads, handling of enquiries, overseeing the spaces through to the billing and the finer details. You should be able to deliver consistent standards and have a good eye for detail. Team work is key, you will need to be a strong team player and be willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
Meetspace is the hub for entrepreneurs, business start-ups and creatives looking for space to reside long term or to just drop in. We have created flexible and inspiring work spaces. We rely on you to deliver a great service and be the main point of contact.
What we need from you?
- Identify new business, be aware of the local market and competition
- Ability to understand client needs and promote the services that we offer
- Ensure quotes and bookings are taken correctly
- Great communication skills
What we can offer you?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training and development
- A fun and supportive work environment
- A chance to work in a thriving business
- Challenges and huge successes where no two days will be the same
How to apply…
If you have the required background and would like to find out more about the role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.