If we haven’t answered your question below do get in touch, email@example.com
Check-in time is from 14:00 and check-out is 11:00.
You maybe able to check-in earlier and depart later, please do contact us in advance and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
You will need to bring the following items;
- a form of photo ID
- the credit/debit card you used to pay when booking
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming the apartment location you have booked
- Our Quayside, Barry and Park Lane locations operate a self check-in service.
- You will receive an email 48 hours prior to your arrival confirming your apartment address with access details including the code for the key safe, please do keep a look at for this!
- If you are staying at our Century Wharf development we provide a personalised check-in service. Please do contact us 48 hours prior to arrival with your estimated time of arrival so that we can ensure a member of the team is available.
- Please give us a call 20 minutes prior to arrival, a team member will be at the gates to greet you.
Our apartments have everything you need to ensure you can travel light. We provide bed linen and towels, toiletries and a fully equipped kitchen. Our apartments also have an iron and ironing board, hair dryer and all the amenities you would find at home.
Although we know that many pets are extremely well behaved we regret that we are unable to accept pets in any of the properties we manage with the exception of assistance dogs.
In certain apartments we are able to provide additional occupancy for an extra charge. We can supply a fold out bed.
Some of our apartments have the ability of offer a twin bed set-up in one or all bedrooms.
Please do let us know in advance so that we can ensure the right apartment has been allocated.
If in the unfortunate event you need to cancel your booking please notify ourselves as soon as possible. Cancellations are refunded as follows, less than 7 days notice, no refund. Between 7-14 days notice, 50% refund less a £45 admin fee. More than 14 days notice, full refund less a £45 admin fee. Please note we can only refund onto the credit/debit card used in the original transaction.
We do have travel cots with bedding and high chairs available upon request. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to enhance your stay.
Some of our developments have allocated parking which can be requested and additional charges may apply in some locations. In those developments without parking, we do have discounted rates with local car parks,.
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
We do not accept cash payment at the property. We can provide details for you to pay by BACS prior to your arrival.