40 Hours per week
£22,000 – £26,000
The Urban Space and Travel Company Limited provide a portfolio of serviced apartments in the heart of Cardiff and the Vale, we are looking to add a dedicated Duty Manager to our dynamic team. The perfect candidate would be ready to work in a shift-based customer facing role, to deliver the very best guest experience.
Whether you have been in the hospitality industry for a while, or you are looking for a fresh start in a buzzing Capital City, we are searching for a truly exceptional people person. Reporting to the Operations Manager, as a Duty Manager you will be responsible for guest check-in and check-out, apartment inspections and ensuring that all guest queries or requests are handled in a polite and efficient manner, within acceptable timeframes. As the ultimate brand representative, our reputation is in your hands. If you strive for high standards and are confident you can deliver a personalized and friendly service, then we want to hear from you.
What makes a brilliant Duty Manager?
- Ability to work without supervision, polite and helpful to both colleagues and guests
- Receptive to feedback, good communication skills, friendly, enthusiastic and a willingness to learn
- Personalise each interaction with a guest
- Understand and exceed guest’s expectations and needs
- Possess a positive, motivated, friendly, trustworthy outlook whilst on duty
- Possess a passion for hospitality
- Extremely approachable and professional
- Willingness to work flexible shift patterns across 7 days a week
- Full, clean driving licence
In return, you can expect to receive on-the-job training, amazing staff parties and bucket loads of opportunities for growth and career progression in a major growth industry. In addition to the competitive package on offer we will provide a great place to work, progressive holiday entitlement, discounted rates on our accommodation, a pension scheme to participate in.
Working at Urban Space is more than a job – it’s a career!
How to apply;
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a brilliant Duty Manager, then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your recent experience and why you would be perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org