Spend a slice of your summer in Cardiff…
From sand to stone, you’ll experience every type of playground. Be it a day at the beach, a ride down the rapids, or exploring fairytale castles, Cardiff has enough to keep every member of the family smiling this summer.
Old buildings sit alongside new, each offering up their own little bit of history. Cardiff and Barry’s recent regeneration has added vibrant outlets and eateries, as well as oodles of personality and plenty to do. All offering up their own little bit of history and packed with purpose.
Stunning scenery sits around every corner. Cast your eyes over the bobbing boats, take in the spectacular beach sunsets and sip cocktails on the waterfront. Walk in the footsteps of Gavin & Stacey, run through a leafy park or take a stroll around the lake.
Lap up as much sport, music and culture as you can take. Or sit back and take in all the beauty that surrounds you. Whatever you choose to do while you’re here, a warm Welsh welcome and a modern, well-located, self-contained space to stay awaits you!
“Thank you so much for a lovely stay, we found the apartment fantastic, it was beyond our expectations and we hope to book again”
Stay safe with us…
- When staying in our apartments you are completely self-contained
- Our communal spaces are very large facilitating social distancing measures for as long as required
- Our apartments are your second home, you can live in them without having to go out for as long as you need
- Take the hassle out of booking a table and being limited to time, cook up a storm in our fully equipped kitchens
- We can provide a complete contactless arrival and departure service
- Fresh linen packs can be delivered to your door for as long as you need
- You have the space you crave, peace and quiet to relax, not to mention the views!