Housekeeping Team Member
Various hours available.
From £9.00 per hour
We are growing our team and are looking for housekeeping team members who can commit to working a minimum of 2 days per week. Our operation is open 7 days a week, we need people to work a range of shifts and days – this means we can offer great flexibility.
Whether you have been in the hospitality industry for a while, or you are looking for a fresh start in a buzzing Capital City, we are searching for a dedicated individual who has a great eye for detail. Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, as a housekeeping attendant you will be responsible for the cleanliness of the apartments ensuring the standards meet and exceed expectations. If you strive for high standards and are confident you can deliver a personalised and friendly service, then we want to hear from you.
What makes a brilliant housekeeping team member?
- Ability to work without supervision, polite and helpful to both colleagues and guests, receptive to feedback, good communication skills, friendly, enthusiastic and a willingness to learn.
- To provide the highest possible quality of cleanliness and standards
- Possess a positive, motivated, friendly, trustworthy outlook whilst on duty
- Possess a passion for hospitality
- Extremely approachable and professional
- Willingness to work flexible shift patterns across 7 days a week
In return, you can expect to receive on-the-job training, amazing staff parties and bucket loads of opportunities for growth and career progression in a major growth industry.
How to apply.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a brilliant housekeeping team member, then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your recent experience and why you would be perfect for the role to email@example.com